New experience in mobile video streaming!
Mobile AVA ensures uninterrupted, broadcast-TV quality of streaming video on any device, in any network.
- Extracts faster speeds of cellular and WiFi networks: 3G, 4G/ LTE and public WiFi
- Accelerates and improves performance of the leading video streaming protocols (HTTP/S, HLS, MPEG-DASH, Smooth Streaming)
- Enables Ultra-HD 4K and HDR streaming
- Enables immersive 360° video and VR
- Accelerates linear and live streaming by enabling higher quality and reducing buffering.
- Can be easily integrated on any mobile device, with any OS
Unlock the full potential of your brilliant mobile displays- gain control over each viewing experience.
- Crisp image quality at highest possible resolution
- More pixels on the same connection – no compromise on picture quality!
- The only mobile HDTV experience
A complimentary software solution for existing infrastructure, operated exclusively from the client-side, Mobile AVA eliminates video viewing frustration regardless of streamed content, consumer location, or device.
Mobile AVA ensures supreme quality video, even when on the go
- Tackles the unique challenges of mobile networks- 3G, 4G/LTE and shared WiFI in crowded places
- Comprehensive content & protocol support- acceleration of Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) streaming protocols and HTTP progressive download
- Quality-of-Service optimization mechanism minimizes unnecessary bitrate switches, cutting resolution jumps by half
Entirely client-side software solution
- Any platform, device and operating system
- No integration on server or network side
- Complimentary solution to existing infrastructure (CDN, ISP etc)
- No end-user operation: built-in streaming optimization
Mobile AVA enables battery efficient video stream – reduces power waste
Giraffic power efficiency module:
- Faster download speeds per watt
- Eliminates power waste caused by re-buffering pauses
- Enables optimal UHD streaming without sacrificing battery life
Check out our Mobile AVA demo here.
Read more about AVA Technology