The globe is smaller. Change happens faster. The opportunities for growth, innovation and exploration abound. This is a very exciting time, especially at Giraffic.
As pioneers of Adaptive Video Acceleration over internet, we know that talent is the key to our continued innovation and success.
We‘re looking for smart, energetic individuals to join our team of entrepreneurs and engineers who are passionate about the experience for each and every individual watching video over internet.
Giraffic offices are based at the Tel-Aviv Port with a sea view of the Mediterranean and within walking distance of the beach and some of Tel-Aviv’s coolest spots. So be warned that working for Giraffic you will not always know whether you are going to work or are out for leisure.
Software Developer- Multimedia/Streaming
Join our research and development teamת developing video streaming acceleration technology by optimizing the network utilization and video player behavior on Android, iOS and Linux. Learn with us and develop deep video playback and acceleration engineering , mobile networks analytics and solution implementation. Leading development and integration processes as well as interfacing with customers abroad – some of the world’s leading content providers and telecommunications operators.
At least 2 years of experience at C++ or Java
At least one of the following:
- Strong C++ experience & Linux platforms
- Experience with video platforms/players
- Multi-platform development experience (ACE is preferred)
- Experience with Android operating system tweaks
- Strong interpersonal skills: interfacing with international customers (mainly Asia and North America)
Apply at: email@example.com
Giraffic is seeking for a QA Analyst to be part of our fast growing company and obtain a challenging position.We are seeking for someone who will join the QA team in our R&D department, and help ensure the high quality of our company’s products. If you are passionate about new technologies and devices and have the urge to analyse them from different angles- this position is for you! As Giraffic QA analyst you will have to handle different technical and non-technical challenges with top of our time products such as smart TVs, smartphones, set-top-boxes etc.
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, scripts and create test data for our QA team, will include functional, integration, regression, data integrity and load testing as well as assisting with user acceptance
- Work in an organized fashion
- Flexible in working under changing and different working environments
- Pay high attention to details in all work levels
- Perform manual QA testing in both client and server environments
- Responsible and self-driven of the feature from the testing point of view
- Ability to cope with dynamic environment, changes in test plans etc.
- Proven strong technical skills: ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
- Fluent English: verbal and written
- Technical background in networking
- Client and server side tests
- Knowledge in different operating systems such as Android, iOS, Linux, etc.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org